Welcome to the Howell United Warriors 2020 lacrosse season. Here are a few details about our program:
- We plan on fielding a JV and Varsity team at this time.
- All players will be required to purchase a uniform set. The price for the uniform set is approximately $155.00. This money will be collected separately from registration.
- We follow MSHSAA and MSLA guidelines for eligibility, citizenship and academics. Disciplinary actions are at the discretion of the head coach and board. A 1.5 gpa and passing grades in 6 out of 7 classes is REQUIRED.
- Team Fee’s for 2020 are $695 This covers:
- Lacrosse balls, nets, field marking paint, etc.
- Coach’s Salaries
- MSLA League Fee’s
- Referee’s Fee’s
- Trainers for home games
- Web site
- End of Year Banquet
- Shooter shirts, Pinnies etc.
- Field usage fees
- Fundraising fee of $200.00 which includes a table at our trivia night March 28, 2020.
- The first payment will be due 10/15/2019 for $100.00. This will secure your place on one of our teams. The rest of the payments will be due 11/15/2019, 12/15/2019, 1/15/2020 and 2/15/2020. Please contact Susan Parker with any questions at email@example.com
Base Cost: $695.00
Late date/fee: 01/15/2020$25.00
Open to: Boys
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2019-20 School year