ABOUT OUR PROGRAM:
- HUW Men's Lacrosse is open to all students, grades 9-12 who attend high schools in the Francis Howell School District and private or home schools who meet residency requirements.
- All players must meet the Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA) academic requirements. For more details on MSHSAA eligibility click HERE.
- Membership in US Lacrosse is required for each player. Membership verification will be prompted during the registration process.
- HUW Men's Lacrosse welcomes players of all experience and ability.
- Team Fee’s for 2022 are $750.00. This covers team operating expenses (fields, coaches, trainers, field equipment); uniform shorts and a $200 fundraising fee.
- Team fees can be be paid in full at registration or split into 5 equal payments due on 11/5/21; 12/5/21; 1/5/22; 2/5/22; and 3/5/22. All team fees must be paid in full for the player to be considered eligible to play in the first game.
- Practice for the 2022 Men's HS Lacrosee Season will begin 2/22/22
- Daily practices for JV and Varsity teams will be held in the late afternoon/evenings at MO Rush Sports Complex (901 Caledonia Dr, O'Fallon, MO 63368)
- HUW will compete in 11-14 regular season games from March - May 2022. There will be two out of town jamborees tentatively scheduled for mid-March and early April.
Late date/fee: 12/16/2021$75.00
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2021-22 School year