Welcome to the Howell United Warriors 2021 lacrosse season. Here are a few details about our program:
- We plan on fielding a JV and Varsity team at this time.
- All players will be required to purchase a uniform set. The price for the uniform set is approximately $165.00. This money will be collected separately from registration.
- We follow MSHSAA and MSLA guidelines for eligibility, citizenship and academics. Disciplinary actions are at the discretion of the head coach and board. A 1.5 gpa and passing grades in 6 out of 7 classes are REQUIRED.
- Team Fee’s for 2021 are $695 This covers:
- Lacrosse balls, nets, field marking paint, etc.
- Coach’s Salaries
- MSLA League Fee’s
- Referee’s Fee’s
- Trainers for home games
- Web site
- End of Year Banquet
- Shooter shirts, coaches shrts, etc.
- Field usage fees for fall ball, scrimmages, spring practices and games
- Fundraising fee of $200.00
- The Uniform fee is $165.00 for new players only.(Collected separately when uniforms are ordered)
- The first payment will be due 10/15/2020 for $100.00. This will secure your place on one of our teams. The rest of the payments will be due 11/15/2020, 12/15/2020, 1/15/2021 and 2/15/2021. Please contact Susan Parker with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Cost: $695.00
Late date/fee: 01/15/2021$25.00
Open to: Boys
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2020-21 School year